*NOTE: We do not reserve sites ahead of time, everything is first come, first serve. We DO sell out of hookups by Friday night!
Pre & Post Festival (Sun July 20th-Wednesday July 23rd, Sunday July 27th on):
$20 per night/site for both RVs and tents $20 dumping fee
Festival Camping (Thur-Sun):
$10 per night/site for electric and water $15 dumping fee $0 for tent camping or RV camping w/o hookups
*Hookups are available on a first come, first serve basis. We DO sell out!
Other Camping Questions Answered...
1. Fire rings: fires are permitted in enclosed rings.
2. Quiet Camping: is available at the far end of the fairgrounds. No hookups are available in the quiet camping area, sorry.
3. Rules about generators: No generators in quiet camping, no generators after 10pm.
4. Showers and flush toilets?: YES!
5. Reserving sites: We do not allow people to reserve sites! Even if you have been coming to the fest for 15 years (and we love you!!) If you want a particular spot, get there early!
6. Handicap sites: We have handicap spots available on the flattest grounds at the festival. They are marked as "handicap only" sites, but they are still first come first serve for people with a handicap sticker!
*There is also lodging available in the area:
Midway Country Lodging, 207-625-8835, 5 minutes from the festival
Oxford House Inn, 800-261-7206, 20 minutes from the festival
The Cornish Inn, 207-625-8501, 5 minutes from the festival
Stone Ridge Lodge, (207) 625-2009, 10 minutes from the festival
The Hitching Post, 603-539-3360, 20 minutes from the festival
The Mt. Whittier, 603-539-4951, 20 minutes from the festival
The Windsong, 603-539-4536, 20 minutes from the festival
The Old Saco Inn , 207-925-3737, 20 minutes from the festival
Shannon's Saco River Sanctuary www.shannonscamping.com, 10 minutes from the festival